THE REF, 2021
Director : Peter Edlund
Co-production with Visual Pollution
France / USA
A young referee struggles to maintain control of the second grade basketball semifinals.
* Festivals : Short Shorts Film Festival & Asia (Tokyo, Japan), Palm Springs International ShortFest (Palm Springs, USA), BendFilm Festival (Bend, USA), Indie Memphis Film Festival (Memphis, USA), Abitibi-Témiscamingue International Film Festival (Rouyn-Noranda, Canada)
Director : Rosanagh Griffiths
Co-production with Spinster Films
France / UK / Australia
Cindy’s first drag performance isn’t exactly a success; when a filmed wardrobe malfunction unexpectedly goes viral she is forced to face the reactions of her families; the one she’s born into, and the one she’s chosen.
* Sold to Channel 4
FENUA AIHERE: THE HEART OF TAHITI, 2018
Director : Thomas Delorme
Co-production with Dude Presse
France / Polynesia
In Tahiti, there’s a coast called Fenua Aihere where no road exists. It’s the last haven of Polynesian legends and the last area where you can witness the way of life of Tahitians who haven’t yielded to modernity. Between old legends and recent discoveries, we dive into the heart of a timeless land.
*Sold to France Télévisions
WOMEN’S TOUCH, 2021 – In post-production
Director : Aylin Gökmen
Switzerland / France
A poetic journey into a man’s sensory memory, where real and imaginary are merging, through his recollection of moments shared with women.
* Sponsored by Kodak Motion Picture Film
* Supported by the French-speaking Swiss Regional Foundation (Cinéforom)
SONIC SUMMER, 2021 – In post-production
Directors: Tom Muhl and Gianluca Cosentino
USA / UK / Brazil / France
A cinéma-vérité documentary chronicling the city of Cannes and the south of France before, during and after the 2021 Cannes Film Festival.
BIRTHDAY, 2022 – In development
Director : Lara Zeidan
France / Lebanon
Beirut, 7 May 2008: A regular after-school day for Razan, who turns fourteen tomorrow, is disrupted by gun battles that erupt throughout the city. Regardless, Razan’s teenage concerns remain unchanged as she tries to enjoy a normal birthday.
* Winner of the Special Mention Award at the Red Sea Souk - Red Sea International Film Festival (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia), 2021
* Winner of the Rotterdam Lab Award at Beirut Cinema Platform (Beirut, Lebanon), 2021
* Winner of the CNC’s Development Award at the Crossroads Co-Production Forum (Thessaloniki, Greece), 2020
* Selected to the Mediterranean Film Institute’s Script 2 Film Workshops and awarded full scholarship to take part (Greece), 2020
CONTE POUR ELLE, 2022 – In development
Director : Florence Combaluzier
France (Paris, Martinique)
"Conte pour elle" is about family heritage and repetition pattern, which must be cut in order to move forward. It guides us into everything that binds us and that escapes us. By mixing tale and reality, past and present, deceased and living, “Conte pour elle” is in line with “marvelous realism”.
WOMEN, GUARDIANS OF THE PACIFIC, 2022 – In development
Directors : Thomas Delorme and Virginie Tetoofa