A TALE FOR HER, 2022
Director : Florence Combaluzier
Céleste, a thirty-year-old of Caribbean origin, is unable to take her daughter in her arms. After her grandmother's death and with the support of various guides, she realizes that in order to connect with her own child, she must get rid of what has been passed on but does not belong to her.
* Presold to Canal + Caraïbes
* Supported by the Collectivity of Martinique, CNC Outre-Mer and the Martinique Tourist Committee
* Festivals: CinéMartinique (Fort-de-France, Martinique) - Winner of Short Film Audience Award
THE REF, 2021
Director : Peter Edlund
Co-production with Visual Pollution
France / USA
A young referee struggles to maintain control of the second grade basketball semifinals.
* Festivals : Short Shorts Film Festival & Asia (Tokyo, Japan), Palm Springs International ShortFest (Palm Springs, USA), BendFilm Festival (Bend, USA), Indie Memphis Film Festival (Memphis, USA), Abitibi-Témiscamingue International Film Festival (Rouyn-Noranda, Canada), Brussels Short Film Festival (Brussels, Belgium) - Winner of Best Actor for Ian Edlund, Seattle International Film Festival (Seattle, USA), Walla Walla Movie Crush (Seattle, USA), FILMETS Badalona Film Festival (Badalona, Spain), Heart of Gold International Film Festival (Gympie, Australia), Topanga Film Festival (Topanga, USA)
* Short of the Week, August 2022
* Vimeo Staff Pick, August 2022
Director : Rosanagh Griffiths
Co-production with Spinster Films
France / UK / Australia
Cindy’s first drag performance isn’t exactly a success; when a filmed wardrobe malfunction unexpectedly goes viral she is forced to face the reactions of her families; the one she’s born into, and the one she’s chosen.
* Festivals : Iris Prize LGBT+ Film Festival (Cardiff, Wales), Inside Out LGBT Film Festival (Toronto, Canada), Melbourne Queer International Film Festival (Melbourne, Australia), Reeling : The Chicago LGBTQ+ International Film Festival (Chicago, USA), Scottish Queer International Film Festival (Glasgow, Scotland), Women Make Waves Film Festival (Taipei City, Taiwan), Festival FACE à FACE – LGBTI+ Film Festival (Saint-Étienne, France), Fringe! Queer Film & Arts Fest (London, UK), Chéries-Chéris (Paris, France), Athena Film Festival (New York, USA), Pink Apple Film Festival (Zurich & Frauenfeld, Switzerland), Sheffield Short Film Festival (Sheffield, UK) - winner of Best Queer Film, PERLEN Queer Film Festival Hannover (Hannover, Germany), QueerFilmFest Rostock (Rostock, Germany), Queersicht Film Festival (Bern, Switzerland), Beginen Rostock - German Short Film Day (Rostock, Germany), Lesbian Film Festival of Freiburg (Freiburg, Germany)
* Sold to Channel 4
FENUA AIHERE: THE HEART OF TAHITI, 2018
Director : Thomas Delorme
Co-production with Dude Presse
France / Polynesia
In Tahiti, there’s a coast called Fenua Aihere where no road exists. It’s the last haven of Polynesian legends and the last area where you can witness the way of life of Tahitians who haven’t yielded to modernity. Between old legends and recent discoveries, we dive into the heart of a timeless land.
* Presold to France Télévisions
DESERT ANGEL, 2023
Director : Vincent DeLuca
USA / France
For 25 years, Rafael Larraenza has risked his life along the US-Mexico border to rescue immigrants lost in the desert. But as the years catch up with him, he worries his next search-and-rescue mission could be his last. Intimate and poetic, DESERT ANGEL is a character study of a man driven to save others and willing to risk anything to do so.
* Supported by Mountainfilm
WOMEN’S TOUCH, 2023
Director : Aylin Gökmen
Switzerland / France
A poetic journey into a man’s sensory memory, where real and imaginary are merging, through his recollection of moments shared with women.
* Sponsored by Kodak Motion Picture Film
* Supported by the French-speaking Swiss Regional Foundation (Cinéforom)